The rules are as follows:
Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Display the award on your post of the award.
List seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
First off, many thanks to my dear friend Memee, http://memeesmusings.com. I always look forward to reading her posts. Life and some stories mixed in. You should really be reading her link instead. I’ll just drone on here about myself. ..
About Me (you were warned)
1. I’m itching to play in the dirt. I have a gardening issue. It’s not only good place to bury things, but fresh veggies are awesome. Flowers are nice too!
2. I have a traveling addiction. Or maybe I’m really bad at running away from home?! What a thought! But until Ohio improves through global warming and gains beaches, I’m forced to travel.
3. Photography is my favorite real hobby. Something about take your memories with you and getting the thoughts correct.
4. I have become sympathetic to Donald Trump. I wouldn’t really vote for him. His party is trying to kill him off while people are choosing him over the establishment. It’s funny how a party a patron saint out of Reagan (who changed parties and philosophies) but won’t honor the will of their constituents. Don’t get me wrong. I believe there are no good choices here. Just worse ones! I remain independent.
5. I have kept my inner child as young as possible. There is nothing more depressing then being an adult. It’s not just the working, the bills, the stress we must self impose, but adult means give up brief in magical things. The natural world is full of things we try to understand rather than enjoy. We don’t need to explain everything. There really needs no reason for things to happen.
6. I failed at finding a phobia. I’ve jumped out of a plane. I’ve swam in areas with sharks and eels. I don’t kill spiders. I step on cracks in the sidewalk. At some point, it occurred to me I’m strange.
7. I’m a slob. I don’t understand the concept of organization. Chaos always ensues. Simple example. “History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of men” BöC
Victim list. I always like to mix things up here. For anyone who may be award free blog, my apologies it’s a sign of respect not obligation to participate. I prefer to pay along with how of sharing something of myself. I mean we share our thoughts which could be more intimate than other things about ourselves here. (Hmmm, future post here) So passing on the award to. ….