The rules are as follows:
Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Display the award on your post of the award.
List seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
First off, many thanks to my dear friend Memee, http://memeesmusings.com. I always look forward to reading her posts. Life and some stories mixed in. You should really be reading her link instead. I’ll just drone on here about myself. ..
About Me (you were warned)
1. I’m itching to play in the dirt. I have a gardening issue. It’s not only good place to bury things, but fresh veggies are awesome. Flowers are nice too!
2. I have a traveling addiction. Or maybe I’m really bad at running away from home?! What a thought! But until Ohio improves through global warming and gains beaches, I’m forced to travel.
3. Photography is my favorite real hobby. Something about take your memories with you and getting the thoughts correct.
4. I have become sympathetic to Donald Trump. I wouldn’t really vote for him. His party is trying to kill him off while people are choosing him over the establishment. It’s funny how a party a patron saint out of Reagan (who changed parties and philosophies) but won’t honor the will of their constituents. Don’t get me wrong. I believe there are no good choices here. Just worse ones! I remain independent.
5. I have kept my inner child as young as possible. There is nothing more depressing then being an adult. It’s not just the working, the bills, the stress we must self impose, but adult means give up brief in magical things. The natural world is full of things we try to understand rather than enjoy. We don’t need to explain everything. There really needs no reason for things to happen.
6. I failed at finding a phobia. I’ve jumped out of a plane. I’ve swam in areas with sharks and eels. I don’t kill spiders. I step on cracks in the sidewalk. At some point, it occurred to me I’m strange.
7. I’m a slob. I don’t understand the concept of organization. Chaos always ensues. Simple example. “History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of men” BöC
Victim list. I always like to mix things up here. For anyone who may be award free blog, my apologies it’s a sign of respect not obligation to participate. I prefer to pay along with how of sharing something of myself. I mean we share our thoughts which could be more intimate than other things about ourselves here. (Hmmm, future post here) So passing on the award to. ….
Apparently I have been caught making a difference. I’m not quite sure about the event that triggered this. All I can do is change the thing that I can change, accept the things I can not change….oh wait that’s another anonymous group.
I would like to thank Memee, http://mes mees.musing.wordpress.com, for the nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award. Seriously, recognition is an honor from your peers. Being a blonde, I do prefer Versatile over Scatterbrained. Details found About the VBA | Versatile Blogger Award. https://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/about/
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
Thank the person who gave you this award. It’s common courtesy.
Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you cannot figure that out, go to their nomination post and thank them personally.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly who you deem as versatile and excellent in their writing and nominate/award them with the Versatile Blogger Award. It is good practice to let them know of your nomination on their about page.
Finally, share 7 things about yourself. The person who nominated you probably wants to learn more about you and so do your regular followers.
The Seven Things About Myself
1. I’m a professional street walker. I’ve logged about 30,000 miles at work. I’m that smiling person who brings bills.
2. I have spoke in front of 300 people leading an identity theft seminar. I have been a professional singer (hey, my lifetime earns have exceeded $150 plus beer!). I have sold over a million dollars in auto parts. I’m a social chameleon.
3. My favorite thing is discovering something new. My inner child keeps track of these things.
4. I would take a desert mountain home over a beach home. Maybe desert animals seem friendly compared to most people.
5. A vacation is not complete without a bug and a flower shot! Seriously, critters are cool and who doesn’t like flowers.
6. My brain is dominated by my inner science geek. This explains the multiple retweets about planets, stars, dinosaurs, dead people (archeology), and the such.
7. If it creates a puzzle, I’m trying to figure it out. Most of my writing
Tends to follow a prompt.
My Victim list….
My view on these awards may not reflect your own. If I nominate an award free site, it is not out of malice to your beliefs but respect. As a Coloring Outside the Lines person might be, the method is not conventional. I accept these as recognition but don’t copy and add the badges. I simply believe someone took the time to appreciate me and my work. I intend to do the same.
Without further adieu…
I have been honored by a nomination. The Versatile Blogger Award. I would like ti think the lovely. Maeryl. You can visit her at Being Maeryl at https://beingmaeryl.wordpress.com. The nominees at the end are must reads. Remember view points of others makes you a better writer.
Thank the person that has nominated you & Include a link to their blogShare seven different facts about yourselfNominate at least 15 blogs of your choiceLink your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Facts about me:
1. Nature is my temple. I’m agnostic by more lack of interest organized religion (confirmed Lutheran). Or maybe, we missed the boat on what if every religion worshipped the same god? Even worse, we were made to live with nature not destroy it.
2. I have always seem things differently. But only learn through others viewpoints.
3. Time does pass faster as you age. So I have less time to do nothing now.
4. My travel habit is in the way of the car buying I need to be doing. Looking at cars later today. Yeah! (I can travel a lot for the price of the thing with 4 wheels)
5. I never really had a favorite color.
6. I hate to repeat facts about me. So finding different answers than other award is not as much fun as it used to be. FUN is life.
7. My new telescope will be used this week. (A science geek)
There is an issue with these. Some of you may be award free sites. If you are mentioned it is our of respect and enjoyment. Feel free to ignore, or not participate. For those new, this is how you learn the person behind the blog. We are all secretive characters hiding out here. Some I haven’t nominated enough for these things.
Rules For This Award:
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
2. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
3. Write a post to show your award.
4. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
5. Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
6. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
7. Attach the award badge to the post (right click and save, then upload.)
8. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
9. Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. http://eveofnight.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/lets-celebrate-whos-up-for-award.html
How This Blog Started:
Brief Version: A young lad wanted to develop original thinking and started scribbling compulsively. These notebooks grew immensely in time and weariness resulted in online record keeping eventually metamorphosing in blogging.
First and foremost, many thanks to my friend Vibrant, https://blabberwockying.wordpress.com , for the honor of this nomination. I enjoy many if his posts, love the comments and realigning as well. A very excellent blog to follow.
In the beginning….
My little world was conceived in the idea I love traveling. I have pictures of places and have been fortunate to have locals share their parts of the world with me. I have been through all fifty of the United States. But a strange terrifying twist happened! I discovered challenges. I dove into them. Characters came out of the woodwork and stole my travel blog. Their voices had directions I was unaware of, creating more thoughts and images than I had prior. Then I became more creative with words, oh wait that’s experience.
Dear new bloggers,
Many great people have helped me along the way. Feedback is essential to help others. Reblogging others helps you share the point of view gained while offering other a chance to enjoy what you do. The blogging world like real life is not pass/fail. I didn’t start out to have 200 followers, I had five, ten, thirty, forty (which seemed huge), then a hundred. Growth takes time and some effort. Find challenges, Sunday Photo Fiction and Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers should be visited. There are others, but this is my path. Find a challenge that speaks to you. Try new things. I’m in Blogging University, writing 201, Poetry writing. I don’t do, well now I do. I provided feedback to new bloggers. Leave a link to your site.
“You can dream,
But you can never go back the way you came.”
From “You love the thunder”, Jackson Brown
“You’re just a picture,
You’re an image clutching time. ”
From “Rainbow in the Dark”, Ronnie James Dio
Let other perks words move you!
Victim Time! The following list composed of several bloggers that deserve a little love. These aren’t all my favorites, some are award free blogs. If you are award free my apologies, this is sign of respect. I believe this is a chance for you to know more of myself and I, more of you. In no particular order. …
So here are the rules:
Thank and follow the blog that nominated you. Mutsumi, http://sakurajunction.com, thanks so much for the nomination, comments, and pictures.
Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
Here we go!
Eleven things to share about me. .
I’m a street walker, professionally.
I have become a care taker for five rescue cats.
If given a map, I’ll find the most out of the way place on it.
No trip is complete without a bug shot.
The next trip is always in the works (3 deep now)
My life has happened by accident.
Any photo with a reflection is with taking.
I am the most random person I know.
Some day I’ll learn to paint (no artistic skills here)
Not knowing what I want to be when I grow up, I’ve choose not to grow up.
I will be published.
Questions from Mutsumi…
I’d like the bloggers of these 11 Blogs above answer to the following questions. Thanks!
What is the best thing about the city/town where you live now?
The area around Cleveland it’s very easy to get around. We have a great variety of ethnic restaurants. We get four seasons, some for only a week or two!
What is the best way of spending time for you?
I’m a hiker. Anything outside is great. I prefer a desert stroll. But I can lay on a beach with a drink. I’m planning the next trip.
What was the best food you have eaten?
Rare prime rib.
What was the best book you have read?
Something Wicked This Way Comes, Ray Bradbury. The battle of good and evil mixed with twelve year olds and carnivals
What was the best film you have seen?
The Deer Hunter. Inner conflicts are awesome material.
Where was the best place you have visited?
Glacier Bay, Alaska. The vision of a glacier collapsing into the sea. But the sound is so much better.
What was the best/most useful thing you have ever bought?
Wow, not fair question! My backpack is most useful, it travels with me everywhere. Best thing 2004 Toyota Solara. 135,000 miles and it’s still as good as day one.
What was your best memory in your childhood?
Going to Montana at age twelve! Road trip with dad. The American west infected me with the travel bug.
What was the best decision you made for yourself?
Deciding to take a government job. I never planned for it. But it affords my travel needs.
What was the best dream you had? (If you remember any)
I’m smart enough to keep this to myself. 😉 There’s a story I wrote with it. There’s about 310 to choose from, you’ll know when you read it. (Cheap ploy for more views)
What was the best piece of advice you have been given?
“Do you really want to do that?” I have heard it more than once. I, proudly listened once, maybe twice!
Nominating 11 Blogs for ‘the Infinity Dreams Blog Award’. The following
victims, nominees are some of my favorite follows. Some may have been nominated already, please consider it acknowledgment of your work. Some may be award free blogs, see the above. All worthwhile follows and views that have aided much own writing.
Ok eleven questions
1 where in the world would you go abd what would you do?
2 what is the first thing you do when writing, develope character or theme?
3 what is the one piece of your writing/photos that I need to see?
4 why did you start and did the reason change as you have developed a style?
5 if you could only do one thing What would it be?
6 What is the go to meal, when you have to make something on the spot?
7 how much time to you on vacation a year?
8 dark woods, empty train station, or abandoned building where is last place you’d ever be?
9. What’s your music playlist?
10 who would you want to meet, anyone in history included
11 who’s next person I should follow?