Rules For This Award:
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
2. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
3. Write a post to show your award.
4. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
5. Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
6. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
7. Attach the award badge to the post (right click and save, then upload.)
8. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
9. Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. http://eveofnight.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/lets-celebrate-whos-up-for-award.html
How This Blog Started:
Brief Version: A young lad wanted to develop original thinking and started scribbling compulsively. These notebooks grew immensely in time and weariness resulted in online record keeping eventually metamorphosing in blogging.
First and foremost, many thanks to my friend Vibrant, https://blabberwockying.wordpress.com , for the honor of this nomination. I enjoy many if his posts, love the comments and realigning as well. A very excellent blog to follow.
In the beginning….
My little world was conceived in the idea I love traveling. I have pictures of places and have been fortunate to have locals share their parts of the world with me. I have been through all fifty of the United States. But a strange terrifying twist happened! I discovered challenges. I dove into them. Characters came out of the woodwork and stole my travel blog. Their voices had directions I was unaware of, creating more thoughts and images than I had prior. Then I became more creative with words, oh wait that’s experience.
Dear new bloggers,
Many great people have helped me along the way. Feedback is essential to help others. Reblogging others helps you share the point of view gained while offering other a chance to enjoy what you do. The blogging world like real life is not pass/fail. I didn’t start out to have 200 followers, I had five, ten, thirty, forty (which seemed huge), then a hundred. Growth takes time and some effort. Find challenges, Sunday Photo Fiction and Flash Fiction for Aspiring Writers should be visited. There are others, but this is my path. Find a challenge that speaks to you. Try new things. I’m in Blogging University, writing 201, Poetry writing. I don’t do, well now I do. I provided feedback to new bloggers. Leave a link to your site.
“You can dream,
But you can never go back the way you came.”
From “You love the thunder”, Jackson Brown
“You’re just a picture,
You’re an image clutching time. ”
From “Rainbow in the Dark”, Ronnie James Dio
Let other perks words move you!
Victim Time! The following list composed of several bloggers that deserve a little love. These aren’t all my favorites, some are award free blogs. If you are award free my apologies, this is sign of respect. I believe this is a chance for you to know more of myself and I, more of you. In no particular order. …