Today we have a theme wordle as suggested by my husband. The other senses will be treated separately. Feel free to add additional sound words to your poem.
5. Acerbic (sour or astringent in taste)
6. Saftig (juicy in Swedish, I just don’t like the word juicy)
11. Umami (a category of taste in food (besides sweet, sour, salt, and bitter), corresponding to the flavour of glutamates, especially monosodium glutamate.)
12. Piquant (agreeably pungent or sharp in tasteor flavor; pleasantly biting or tart)
15. Saporous (full of flavor or taste; flavorful.)
Use at least 12 of the words to create a story or poem (we have fifteen this time)
The words can appear in an alternate form
Use the words in any order that you like.
Tag: Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie and Wordle
Ginger has her own delicate, fizzy personality. The smokey eyes, honeyed windows to a saporous soul. I stand transfixed with my seasoned past. She is a piquant piece of acerbic desire.
She tricky me into believing the herb and garlic smells hide a buttery meal. I’m here for dessert. If the food was umami or slivers of glass, I might not even notice.