Apparently I have been caught making a difference. I’m not quite sure about the event that triggered this. All I can do is change the thing that I can change, accept the things I can not change….oh wait that’s another anonymous group.
I would like to thank Memee, http://mes mees.musing.wordpress.com, for the nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award. Seriously, recognition is an honor from your peers. Being a blonde, I do prefer Versatile over Scatterbrained. Details found About the VBA | Versatile Blogger Award. https://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/about/
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
Thank the person who gave you this award. It’s common courtesy.
Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you cannot figure that out, go to their nomination post and thank them personally.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly who you deem as versatile and excellent in their writing and nominate/award them with the Versatile Blogger Award. It is good practice to let them know of your nomination on their about page.
Finally, share 7 things about yourself. The person who nominated you probably wants to learn more about you and so do your regular followers.
The Seven Things About Myself
1. I’m a professional street walker. I’ve logged about 30,000 miles at work. I’m that smiling person who brings bills.
2. I have spoke in front of 300 people leading an identity theft seminar. I have been a professional singer (hey, my lifetime earns have exceeded $150 plus beer!). I have sold over a million dollars in auto parts. I’m a social chameleon.
3. My favorite thing is discovering something new. My inner child keeps track of these things.
4. I would take a desert mountain home over a beach home. Maybe desert animals seem friendly compared to most people.
5. A vacation is not complete without a bug and a flower shot! Seriously, critters are cool and who doesn’t like flowers.
6. My brain is dominated by my inner science geek. This explains the multiple retweets about planets, stars, dinosaurs, dead people (archeology), and the such.
7. If it creates a puzzle, I’m trying to figure it out. Most of my writing
Tends to follow a prompt.
My Victim list….
My view on these awards may not reflect your own. If I nominate an award free site, it is not out of malice to your beliefs but respect. As a Coloring Outside the Lines person might be, the method is not conventional. I accept these as recognition but don’t copy and add the badges. I simply believe someone took the time to appreciate me and my work. I intend to do the same.
Without further adieu…