I missed a couple of things here. First thanks again to my nominating fellow blogger, HumanAq (@HumanAq). Theses are the questions left for me to answer.
1.Why did you start your blog?
I started writing a long tim
e ago. But stopped. I love short stories. My friends and I would build characters out of random people. Then make stories from them.
2. Who inspires you?
Everybody I read gives me ideas. Some ideas are what I can do and helps me realise where I need to work at developing things I haven’t learned yet.
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I’ll be retired. Second job, travel agent. I’ll be writing of places I have been. Things you can only see in out of way places
4.What book are you reading right now?
The Frontiersmen and A Short History of the Confederate States of America.
5. What is your all time favorite movie?
Wag the Dog, the best movie about conspiracy driving the news. Dustin Hoffman and Robert De Niro are great, but this is an unknown movie.
6. If you could choose anywhere in the world, where would you choose to live, and why?
Big Bend Texas. Millions of acres of desert and year round hiking. Colors in dessert are changed as the sun crosses the sky.
7. Do you speak any foreign languages?
If you have seen my spelling, you would think English is foreign to me. I tried Spanish and German. It didn’t go well.
8. Do you have any hidden talents?
I’m a photographer but not really hidden. I want to paint someday. So that’s my answer.
9. What career would you choose if you had a free choice?I would be a travel writer. Or Geologist, maybe Paleotologist.
0. Whats your favorite type of music?
I’m mostly into classic rock, older hard rock, old country.
11. Whats your favorite type of food?
Steak is my last meal. Pizza is always welcome, if sauce is good. Anything with cheese works as well.
I would like my nominees to please answer the questions I have answered. My nominees are following: